Treat Yourself Safely At Home To Quit Cannabis and Other Drugs!
Self Laser Therapy is a safe, non-invasive and easy way to TREAT YOURSELF using an inexpensive laser device in the safety of your own home to quit cannabis and other drugs.
Laser therapy is also known as low level laser therapy, LLLT, photobiomodulation therapy, laser acupuncture, and cold laser therapy.
It’s “AcuEAZY” To Quit
Dave has simplified the process of TREATING YOURSELF with laser to quit marijuana and other drugs using his easy-to-follow AcuEazy Protocols.
The AcuEazy Protocols is a simplified system of applying gentle laser light to stimulate energy points (acupuncture points) on the face, ears, hands and feet using an inexpensive laser device. The goal is to dramatically reduce your desire for cannabis and the intensity of withdrawal symptoms.
How Do You Treat Yourself With Laser?
Lazer Dave teaches you his AcuEazy Protocols via a Telehealth video consultation on Skype or Zoom.
In addition to showing you how to treat yourself safely with laser, Dave also includes valuable coaching advice and his “Self Laser Therapy To Quit Cannabis” Manual for reference.
Are you serious about quitting marijuana, saving money and increasing your chances of quitting for good? If yes, Dave recommends Self Laser Therapy!
Introducing Lazer Dave – Canada’s Laser Therapy Expert
As a Certified Laser Therapist, Dave Hanemaayer (a.k.a. “Lazer Dave) has 15+ years of clinical experience and a 90% success rate using laser in his clinic to help people quit cannabis and other drugs.
1. Email Lazer Dave at email@example.com to complete email consultation.
2. After email consultation: Pay program fee via Pay Pal, pick online Telehealth Consultation date/time, receive Dave’s Self Laser Therapy Manual/habit change suggestions, order your laser device and then prepare yourself to quit.
JAMES TRIED SMOKING RIGHT AFTER LASER AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED…
REDUCE CANNABIS/DRUG WITHDRAWAL LASER FAST!
Self Laser Therapy to quit cannabis and other drugs is a painless and safe treatment for reducing desire and withdrawal symptoms.
Gentle laser light is applied to acupuncture points (without the use of acupuncture needles) in order to naturally boost endorphins and break the cycle of cannabis or drug addiction.
Lazer Dave has a
90% SUCCESS RATE
using laser to help
people quit marijuana
How the Self Laser Therapy Quit Cannabis/Drugs Program Works…
Quitting cannabis and other drugs begins with a strong desire for change.
Add Self Laser Therapy with a few simple ground rules and enjoy a drug-free lifestyle with:
- reduced desire/withdrawal symptoms;
- no pharmaceuticals; and
- results after your first treatment.
STEP ONE – Email Consultation
After an initial email consultation for suitability and payment are completed, Dave will email you before your online consultation with:
- individualized habit change suggestions;
- suggested laser devices to consider/order from his preferred suppliers; and
- his Self Laser Therapy Protocol.
STEP TWO – Online Consultation via Skype or Zoom
Once you have reviewed Dave’s habit change suggestions and manual, received your laser and prepared yourself and your environment for quitting, you are ready for your Telehealth consultation.
During the Telehealth consultation, Dave will walk you through your first Self Laser Treatment to ensure you are confident treating yourself safely and effectively with laser therapy.
About Marijuana Addiction…
Marijuana is now legal in Canada and despite it’s many health and inflammatory reducing benefits – use can lead to the development of marijuana use disorder, which can take the form of addiction in some cases. Some reports suggest that 30 percent of those who use marijuana may have some degree of marijuana use disorder.
Marijuana use disorder is associated with dependence—in which a person feels withdrawal symptoms when not taking the drug. People who use marijuana frequently often report irritability, mood and sleep difficulties, decreased appetite, cravings, restlessness, and/or various forms of physical discomfort that peak within the first week after quitting and can last weeks for some. Marijuana dependence occurs when the brain adapts to large amounts of the drug by reducing production of and sensitivity to its own endocannabinoid neurotransmitters.
Marijuana use disorder becomes addiction when the person cannot stop using the drug even though it interferes with many aspects of his or her life.
Global News article regarding cannabis addiction:
About Drug Addiction…
Drug addiction, also called substance use disorder, is a disease that affects a person’s brain and behaviour and leads to an inability to control the use of a legal or illegal drug or medication. Substances such as marijuana and prescription or recreational drugs are considered drugs. When you’re addicted, you may continue using the drug despite the harm it causes.
Drug addiction can start with experimental use of a recreational drug in social situations, and, for some people, the drug use becomes more frequent. For others, particularly with opioids, drug addiction begins with exposure to prescribed medications, or receiving medications from a friend or relative who has been prescribed the medication.
The risk of addiction and how fast you become addicted varies by drug. Some drugs, such as opioid painkillers, have a higher risk and cause addiction more quickly than others.
As time passes, you may need larger doses of the drug to get high. Soon you may need the drug just to feel good. As your drug use increases, you may find that it’s increasingly difficult to go without the drug. Attempts to stop drug use may cause intense cravings and make you feel physically ill (withdrawal symptoms).
Drug addiction symptoms or behaviours include, among others:
- Feeling that you have to use the drug regularly — daily or even several times a day
- Having intense urges for the drug that block out any other thoughts
- Over time, needing more of the drug to get the same effect
- Taking larger amounts of the drug over a longer period of time than you intended
- Making certain that you maintain a supply of the drug
- Spending money on the drug, even though you can’t afford it
- Not meeting obligations and work responsibilities, or cutting back on social or recreational activities because of drug use
- Continuing to use the drug, even though you know it’s causing problems in your life or causing you physical or psychological harm
- Doing things to get the drug that you normally wouldn’t do, such as stealing
- Driving or doing other risky activities when you’re under the influence of the drug
- Spending a good deal of time getting the drug, using the drug or recovering from the effects of the drug
- Failing in your attempts to stop using the drug
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms when you attempt to stop taking the drug
What Other Drugs Does Is Laser Therapy Effective For Quitting?
Besides cannabis, laser therapy can dramatically help with withdrawal symptoms with quitting:
- Stimulants (e.g. cocaine, caffeine)
- Depressants (e.g. alcohol)
- Opioids (e.g. heroin, fentanyl, oxycodene)
- Benzodiazepines (Ativan, Valium, Xanex)
- Hallucinogens (e.g. LSD)
Common Drug Withdrawal Symptoms
Laser therapy is very effective for reducing the intensity and duration of the following drug withdrawal symptoms:
Laser Is Effective For Other Addictions Including…
Dave has success treating clients for other addictions including:
- Technology Addiction
- Gambling Addiction
- Nail Biting Addiction
- Sex Addiction
- Work Addiction
Especially concerning these days is technology addiction, especially among young people. Article from the Business Insider:
Benefits of Self Laser Therapy to Quit Cannabis And Other Drugs…
- REDUCED WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS. Laser treatments reduce your desire for cannabis, irritability, anxiety, insomnia, mild depression, agitation and other common symptoms associated with marijuana withdrawal.
- SAVE MONEY. By utilizing self laser to quit marijuana, you can recoup the cost of Dave’s Self Laser Therapy program quickly AND continue to save more money after quitting cannabis.
- Telehealth Consultations. In person therapy of many kinds is simply not realistic given the Coronavirus/COVID-19. Telehealth consultation sessions via Skype are convenient and allow Dave to help anyone in the world that speaks English to utilize his highly successful Self Laser Therapy services.
- Painless. Although laser acupuncture is based on theories of acupuncture, no needles are used to pierce the skin or tissues. Only gentle, low-intensity laser is applied over acupuncture points.
- Easy to Learn. Dave has made the process of learning to treat acupuncture points yourself using gentle laser light simple and safe with his AcuEazy Protocols. By taking an active role in your own therapy (treating yourself) versus passive (by a therapist), you empower yourself and increase your sense of control in quitting cannabis.
- Treat Yourself Anytime. A big advantage of learning to treat yourself with laser is the ability to treat yourself at any hour of the day or night. Being able to treat your self quickly without having to book, wait AND pay for a “booster” treatment with a therapist at a clinic increases your chances of quitting for good.
- Treat More Conditions. By learning Dave’s AcuEazy Protocols for quitting marijuana you will be equipped with a valuable foundation of knowledge that can be broadened very easily. This can be accomplished through further Telehealth consultations and/or purchase of Lazer Dave’s other AcuEazy Protocol Manuals (when available) to learn more applications of self laser for additional issues like:
- Other addictions or cravings such as nicotine, sugar, and alcohol.
- Pain & Injury conditions such as arthritis, muscle knots, headaches, bone fractures, auto-immune issues like fibromyalgia / chronic fatigue / inflammation and more.
- Faster wound healing from cuts, scrapes, post surgery and reduction of scar tissue formation.
- Quicker recovery from intense exercise such as weight lifting, marathon training, etc.
- Immune system boost for prevention or quicker recovery from the colds, flus and more.
- Mental clarity boost as many report enhanced problem solving abilities post treatment.
- General stress, anxiety and low grade depression.
- Safe. Contraindications, minor risks or potential side effects associated with Self Laser Therapy are addressed in the email consultation and Dave’s Self Laser Therapy Manual. Unlike most pharmaceutical solutions and other therapeutic options (like acupuncture needles), laser therapy is non-toxic, non-invasive and very safe.
- High Success Rate. Dave utilizes the LAZER DAVE ADVANTAGE approach which has a 90% success rate in helping people to quit addictions like cannabis. Dave has 15+ years of clinical experience using laser therapy in his practice. In addition, he has completed 1,000s of treatments with successful outcomes for addiction, stress and pain. This combined knowledge has been distilled and applied to his AcuEazy Protocols.
- Instant Results After First Treatment. Many people report significant relief from their withdrawal symptoms and desire for marijuana after just one treatment. Results are even stronger with 2-3 treatments a day during the first week after quitting.
- Reduces Stress. Laser therapy usually improves mood, reduces feelings of anxiety, depression and other negative emotional factors that affect a person’s stress levels. Most people experience an increased general sense of well being after laser treatment. Continuing with occasional treatment after you quit is a great way to manage stress in general and will help prevent relapse.
- Less Dependence On Pharmaceuticals. Self Laser can dramatically lessen your need for pharmaceutical drugs like anti-depressants, anti-anxiety medications and similar. Always consult with your family physician regarding any changes with medication.
- Limited Risk of Weight Gain. Dave’s AcuEazy Protocols include treating appetite suppression points to discourage your desire for sugar and other unhealthy foods as a substitute for cannabis.
- Increased Motivation. Because withdrawal symptoms often diminish quickly with laser therapy, many people report that they have more motivation to make other positive lifestyle changes after they quit (a healthier diet, more exercise, etc.).
What To Expect During Your Online Consultation…
During the online consultation, Dave will guide you through your first Self Laser treatment step-by-step. This ensures you are confident in locating all AcuEazy points to be treated and safety protocols. AcuEazy point locations are found on the face, ears, hand, wrist, arm, feet and lower legs.
You may feel a slight warm or tingling sensation in your body during treatment. As the points are stimulated with the laser, your body should begin to release endorphins and other powerful neuro-chemicals which promote a pleasant sense of relaxation.
What to Expect After Your First Self Laser Therapy Treatment…
After your first Self Laser Therapy treatment for quitting cannabis and other drugs you will likely feel relaxed, calm, and best of all your desire for cannabis will likely have diminished. Dave recommends treating yourself 2-3 times a day during the first week after you quit and to follow his habit change suggestions to the best of your ability. Doing so will maximize your results and increase your chances of quitting for good.
To support you with your treatments, you are entitled to 2 weeks of email support with Dave after your online consultation.
How Effective is Self Laser Therapy for Quitting Cannabis and other Drugs?
Despite what some skeptics say about laser therapy, there IS scientific evidence that supports the efficacy of laser therapy for drug addiction.
In addition, an experienced and successful laser therapist like Lazer Dave leverages an “acupuncture” approach with laser when treating any addiction including alcohol. This is a critical component Dave employ’s in both his clinical practise AND and his AcuEazy Protocols.
It is not entirely understood by the scientific community why acupuncture is effective in treating drug addiction. Lazer Dave readily admits there is an esoteric component to explaining why acupuncture helps with addiction. Despite this fact, scientific research does clearly provide evidence that acupuncture raises the level of endorphins in the body (NOTE: without the side effects of using pharmaceuticals or other substances). Endorphins are the body’s natural painkillers and scientists can all agree that elevated levels of endorphins will help alleviate cravings and withdrawal from all drugs including alcohol. Here is a study from PubMed to illustrate this point:
Chinese medicine explains the efficacy of acupuncture in a different way, describing acupuncture as a way of balancing yin and yang energies. By receiving acupuncture treatments, a person struggling with substance abuse nourishes the yin energy and brings balance back to their natural energies.
Lazer Dave subscribes mostly to scientific and strong anecdotal evidence. His approach is grounded on his training through McMaster University, via the Medical Acupuncture Program.
Is Self Laser Therapy Safe?
Any potential contraindications to treatment, risks or side effects are addressed during the email consultation. In addition, this is covered for your reference in Dave’s Self Laser Therapy Manual(s). Unlike most pharmaceutical solutions and other therapeutic options such as needle acupuncture, laser therapy is non-toxic, drug-free and non-invasive.
DISCLAIMER: Laser therapy, laser acupuncture and self laser therapy is intended as adjunct to, not a substitute for, conventional medical therapy. You should consult with a qualified practitioner before treating yourself with laser if you are taking medication or have a medical condition.
Are There Any Side Effects?
Negative side effects are very uncommon. Usually, clients report that they feel relaxed and sleep better than normal following self laser treatment. Most are surprised at the ease in which they are able to quit cannabis and other drugs with self laser therapy.
How Does Self Laser Therapy Help Me Quit Cannabis and other Drugs ?
Based on auricular therapy and medical acupuncture, low intensity laser is applied to specific energy points on the ear, hands, wrist, feet and lower leg area in order to stimulate the pleasure centres of the brain to release neurotransmitters such as dopamine, serotonin, and endorphins. Stimulating these points help break the addiction cycle to marijuana and other drugs.
The goal of self laser therapy to quit cannabis is to noticeably reduce withdrawal symptoms – giving you an edge over all other options to quit.
For more details on how auricular therapy works, please proceed to the Auricular Therapy Explained page. You can read more about laser acupuncture on Dave’s Laser Acupuncture Explained page. Lastly, you can read up on laser therapy on Dave’s Laser Therapy Explained page.
Is Self Laser Therapy Painful ?
Not at all. Most patients describe treatment as extremely relaxing and pleasant. Some people feel no sensations, while others feel light pressure, tingling, warmth and/or a relaxing “heaviness” in their arms and legs during or post treatment.
How Many Self Laser Treatments Will I Need ?
Dave recommends that you treat yourself 2-3 times a day the first few days after you quit. Many people will treat themselves once per day thereafter until all desire and withdrawal symptoms have subsided for cannabis.
How Long Are Treatments?
Individual self treatment duration is typically 45 minutes.
How Much Does The Quit Cannabis & other Drugs Self Laser Therapy Program Cost?
Lazer Dave’s Self Laser Therapy to quit cannabis and other drugs program costs $199 USD.
This entitles you to Lazer Dave’s Self Laser Therapy Manual, individualized habit change suggestions and a one 60-minute Telehealth consultation. In addition, you also receive 2 weeks of email support after your online consultation.
Please note: The cost of Dave’s Self Laser Therapy program does NOT include the recommended laser device. It is your responsibility to order and pay for a laser device from one of Dave’s recommended suppliers.
Can You Tell Me More About the Laser Device I Need To Order?
Dave has researched dozens of different lasers for the purposes of his Self Laser Therapy programs. He has sourced 3 different lasers at varying price points ($30-$80 USD). You will receive the necessary information to order your laser after you have signed up and paid for the Self Laser Therapy program.
YOUR INVESTMENT INCLUDES…
- Lazer Dave’s Self Laser Therapy To Quit Cannabis manual (PDF) utilizing his AcuEazy Protocol plus extra strategies and tips to boost results
- Individualized habit change suggestions based on your email consultation
- One 60-minute Self Laser Therapy Telehealth consultation via Skype or Zoom to ensure you are confident locating all AcuEazy points and extra recommendations to enhance results further
- Two weeks of email support post Telehealth consultation with Dave
1. Email Lazer Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org to complete email consultation (free of charge).
2. After email consultation: Pay program fee via Pay Pal or e-transfer, pick online Telehealth Consultation date/time, receive Dave’s Self Laser Therapy Manual/habit change suggestions, order your laser device and then prepare yourself to quit.
When Is the Best Time to Sign-up?
NOW! Especially since your on Lazer Dave’s website considering quitting. It is very easy to come up with excuses to put off quitting. Marijuana addiction is serious and for many people, laser is a an effective tool to quit.
The step towards quitting is to email Lazer Dave at email@example.com so he can email you back his consultation questions. The email consultation with Dave is FREE OF CHARGE.