Treat Yourself Safely At Home To Quit Nicotine!
Self Laser Therapy is a safe, non-invasive and easy way to TREAT YOURSELF using an inexpensive laser device in the safety of your own home to quit smoking or consuming nicotine.
Laser therapy is also known as low level laser therapy, LLLT, photobiomodulation therapy, laser acupuncture, and cold laser therapy.
It’s “AcuEAZY” To Quit
Dave has simplified the process of TREATING YOURSELF with laser to quit nicotine using his easy-to-follow AcuEAZY Protocols.
The AcuEAZY Protocols are a simplified system of applying gentle laser light to stimulate energy points (acupuncture points) on the face, ears, hands and feet using an inexpensive laser device.
The goal is to dramatically reduce cravings and the intensity of withdrawal symptoms from nicotine making it much easier to quit.
How Does The Self Laser Therapy Program Work?
Lazer Dave teaches you to treat yourself with laser via LIVE video Telehealth Consultations.
Dave’s Self Laser Therapy To Quit Smoking program includes 2 Telehealth Consultations.
The FIRST CONSULTATION is all about getting ready for the “big day” (your quit day). During this first video consultation you and Dave will work one-on-one to:
- Review your health history to ensure your treatments are SAFE and EFFECTIVE.
- Discuss how best to prepare your self and your environment for quitting nicotine.
- Review old habits around consuming nicotine and NEW replacement habits.
- Decide which laser device you would like to order.
- Schedule your second consultation and quit date.
- Answer any remaining questions or concerns.
The SECOND CONSULTATION is in a “small group” format which will include yourself and up to 2 other participants who are also utilizing self laser therapy to quit smoking. The group format allows for synergistic interaction between participants and costs less versus one-on-one sessions with Lazer Dave.
During the second consultation, Dave shows you step-by-step how to use your new laser with confidence following his AcuEAZY Protocols. In addition, he will address any remaining questions or concerns.
Thereafter you treat yourself 2-3 times per day for the first week after you quit. This approach encourages very similar results as an in-person treatment with Dave at his clinic location in Ottawa, Canada.
What Are Telehealth Video Consultations?
Telehealth Consultations allow health professionals to provide therapeutic care through live video. This is done through a secure, high-quality video and audio connection.
Lazer Dave can consult with anyone who speaks English from anywhere—with no limit because of location, time zones, or travel restrictions. Dave can help you through your computer, tablet, or mobile device.
Dave utilizes Cliniko—top rated cloud based software for his not just his live video consultations, but also for online scheduling, billing and record keeping. All video calls are secured with end-to-end encryption and meet the same strict privacy and security standards as other Cliniko features. You can rest easy knowing your consultations are kept between just you and Lazer Dave.
How Do Telehealth Video Consultations Work?
You book your appointment using Cliniko (Dave’s appointment scheduling system):
- Click one of the blue “SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT” icon’s on this page, follow the prompts and book your FIRST SELF LASER THERAPY TELEHEALTH CONSULT appointment.
- You will then receive a confirmation email with a link that lets you easily jump into the call when your appointment time arrives.
- When you click the link, you will be whisked away to the virtual treatment room where you will “meet” up with Lazer Dave. No login or password is required—just one click and your in!
It really is that simple and easy!
You Also Receive…
As a part of the Self Laser Therapy To Quit Nicotine program, Dave includes 2 WEEKS of on-going email support PLUS his “Self Laser Therapy To Quit Nicotine” guide. A valuable reference that summarizes key strategies and tips to boost your laser therapy results. This guide is the summation of Dave’s 15+ years of clinical coaching experience helping people to quit nicotine with laser.
Introducing Lazer Dave – Canada’s Laser Quit Smoking Expert
As a Certified Laser Therapist, Dave Hanemaayer (a.k.a. “Lazer Dave) has 15+ years of clinical experience and a 90% success rate with laser to help people quit smoking.
He is proud to offer his Self Laser Therapy services online to anyone in the world that speaks English.
JAMES TRIED SMOKING RIGHT AFTER LASER AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED…
REDUCE NICOTINE CRAVINGS LASER FAST!
Self Laser Therapy to quit smoking is a painless and safe treatment for reducing nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Gentle laser light is applied by yourself to acupuncture points (without the use of acupuncture needles) in order to naturally boost endorphins and break the cycle of nicotine addiction.
Lazer Dave has a
90% SUCCESS RATE
using laser to help
people quit smoking
About Nicotine Addiction…
Nicotine addiction has been said to parallel that of cocaine and heroin. The psychological dependency is very difficult to overcome, given the availability of tobacco and its lethal, addictive drug, nicotine.
Over the past two decades, stop smoking programs have come and gone. Most of these programs, including nicotine gum, the nicotine patch, and medications show a success rate of only 30-35%. Common sense dictates that you should not use the addictive substance to overcome the addiction itself!
Benefits of Self Laser Therapy to Quit Nicotine/Smoking…
- REDUCED WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS. Laser treatments reduce your desire for nicotine, irritability, anxiety, insomnia, mild depression, agitation and other common symptoms associated with nicotine withdrawal.
- SAVE MONEY. By utilizing self laser to quit smoking or nicotine, you can recoup the cost of Dave’s Self Laser Therapy program quickly AND continue to save more money after quitting.
- TELEHEALTH CONSULTATIONS. In person therapy of many kinds is simply not realistic given COVID-19. Telehealth Consultation sessions via Dave’s scheduling software (Cliniko) provides secure video feed in order to help anyone in the world that speaks English to quit smoking with self laser!
- PAINLESS. Although laser acupuncture is based on theories of acupuncture, no needles are used to pierce the skin or tissues. Only gentle, low-intensity laser is applied over acupuncture points.
- EAZY TO LEARN. Dave has made the process of learning to treat acupuncture points yourself using gentle laser light simple and safe with his AcuEAZY Protocols. By taking an active role in your own therapy (treating yourself) versus passive (by a therapist), you increase your sense of control in quitting nicotine addiction.
- TREAT YOURSELF ANYTIME. A big advantage of learning to treat yourself with laser is the ability to treat yourself at any hour of the day or night. Being able to treat your self quickly without having to book, wait AND pay for a “booster” treatment with a therapist at a clinic can increase your chances of quitting for good.
- TREAT MORE CONDITIONS. By learning Dave’s AcuEAZY Protocols for quitting nicotine, you will be equipped with a valuable foundation of knowledge that can be broadened very easily through further Telehealth Consultations and/or purchase of Lazer Dave’s other AcuEAZY Protocol Manuals. Other issues that often benefit from laser include:
- Other addictions or cravings such as alcohol, sugar, and cannabis/drugs.
- Pain & Injury conditions such as arthritis, muscle knots, headaches, bone fractures, auto-immune issues like fibromyalgia / chronic fatigue / inflammation and more.
- Faster wound healing from cuts, scrapes, post surgery and reduction of scar tissue formation.
- Quicker recovery from intense exercise such as weight lifting, marathon training, etc.
- Immune system boost for prevention or quicker recovery from the colds, flus and more.
- Mental clarity boost as many report enhanced problem solving abilities post treatment.
- General stress, anxiety and low grade depression.
- SAFE. Contraindications, minor risks or potential side effects associated with Self Laser Therapy are addressed in the FIRST Telehealth Consultation. Unlike most pharmaceutical solutions and other therapeutic options (like acupuncture needles), laser therapy is non-toxic, non-invasive and very safe.
- HIGH SUCCESS RATE. Dave utilizes the LAZER DAVE ADVANTAGE approach which has a 90% success rate in helping people to quit addictions like nicotine. Dave has 15+ years of clinical experience using laser therapy in his practice. In addition, he has completed 1,000s of treatments with successful outcomes for addiction, stress and pain.
- INSTANT RESULTS AFTER FIRST TREATMENT. Many people report significant relief from their withdrawal symptoms and cravings for nicotine after just one treatment. Results are even stronger with 2-3 treatments a day during the first week after quitting.
- REDUCES STRESS. Laser therapy improves mood, reduces feelings of anxiety, depression and other negative emotional factors that affect a person’s stress levels. Most people experience an increased general sense of well being after laser treatment. Continuing with occasional treatment after you quit and cravings are gone is a great way to manage stress in general and will help prevent relapse.
- LESS DEPENDENCE ON PHARMACEUTICALS. Self Laser can dramatically lessen your need for pharmaceutical drugs like anti-depressants, anti-anxiety medications and similar. Always consult with your family physician regarding any changes with medication.
- LIMITED RISK OF GAINING WEIGHT. Dave’s AcuEAZY Protocols include treating appetite suppression points to discourage your desire for sugar and other unhealthy foods as a substitute for nicotine.
- INCREASED MOTIVATION. Because nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms often diminish quickly with laser therapy, many people report that they have more motivation to make other positive lifestyle changes after they quit (a healthier diet, more exercise, etc.).
- LIVE LONGER. By quitting nicotine using laser, you can be confident you are not only going to increase your quality of life health wise but also likely live longer
What Will I Feel When Treating Myself With Laser?
Many feel a slight warm or pleasant “pulsing” sensation during treatment. As more points are stimulated with laser, your body should begin to release endorphins and other powerful neuro-chemicals which promote a pleasant sense of well-being and relaxation.
What To Expect After Your First Self Laser Therapy Treatment…
After your first Self Laser Therapy treatment for quitting smoking you will likely feel relaxed, calm, and best of all your desire for nicotine will likely have diminished. Dave recommends treating yourself 2-3 times a day during the first week after you quit and to follow his habit change suggestions to the best of your ability. Doing so will maximize your results and increase your chances of quitting for good.
To support you with your treatments, you are entitled to 2 weeks of email support with Dave after your second online consultation.
How Effective is Laser Therapy for Smoking Cessation?
Despite what some skeptics say about laser therapy, there IS scientific evidence that supports the efficacy of laser therapy for drug addiction.
It is not entirely understood by the scientific community why acupuncture is effective in treating drug addiction. Lazer Dave readily admits there is an esoteric component to explaining why acupuncture helps with addiction. Despite this fact, scientific research does clearly provide evidence that acupuncture raises the level of endorphins in the body. Endorphins are the body’s natural painkillers and scientists can all agree that elevated levels of endorphins will only help alleviate cravings and withdrawal from all drugs including nicotine. Here is a study from PubMed to illustrate this point:
Chinese medicine explains the efficacy of acupuncture in a different way, describing acupuncture as a way of balancing yin and yang energies. By receiving acupuncture treatments, a person struggling with substance abuse nourishes the yin energy and brings balance back to their natural energies.
Lazer Dave subscribes mostly to scientific and strong anecdotal evidence paradigm. His approach is grounded on his training through McMaster University, via the Medical Acupuncture Program, Health Sciences. This program is a science-evidence based approach to acupuncture and forms the foundation of Lazer Dave’s approach using laser acupuncture.
Is Self Laser Therapy Effective For Vaping Nicotine, E-Cigarettes or Chewing Tobacco?
Lazer Dave’s AcuEAZY Protocol approach applies to all forms of nicotine consumption: smoking, vaping, use of E-cigarettes or chewing tobacco.
Is Self Laser Therapy Safe?
Any potential contraindications to treatment, minor risks or side effects are addressed during your FIRST Telehealth Consultation. In addition, this is also addressed for your reference in Dave’s Self Laser Therapy Manual(s). Unlike most pharmaceutical solutions and other therapeutic options such as needle acupuncture, laser therapy is non-toxic, drug-free and non-invasive.
DISCLAIMER: Laser therapy, laser acupuncture and self laser therapy is intended as adjunct to, not a substitute for, conventional medical therapy. You should consult with a qualified practitioner before treating yourself with laser if you are taking medication or have a medical condition.
“I can’t believe how EASY it was to QUIT SMOKING using LASER!”
K.S. from Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Are There Any Side Effects?
Negative side effects are very uncommon. Usually, clients report that they feel relaxed and sleep better than normal following self laser treatment. Most are surprised at the ease in which they are able to quit smoking with self laser therapy.
How Does Self Laser Therapy Help Me Stop Smoking ?
Based on auricular therapy and medical acupuncture, low intensity laser is applied to specific energy points on the ear, hands, wrist, feet and lower leg area in order to stimulate the pleasure centres of the brain to release neurotransmitters such as dopamine, serotonin, and endorphins. Stimulating these points help break the addiction cycle to nicotine/smoking.
The goal of self laser therapy to quit nicotine is to noticeably reduce withdrawal symptoms – giving you an edge over all other options to quit smoking and nicotine consumption.
For more details on how auricular therapy works, please proceed to the Auricular Therapy Explained page. You can read more about laser acupuncture on Dave’s Laser Acupuncture Explained page. Lastly, you can read up on laser therapy on Dave’s Laser Therapy Explained page.
Is Self Laser Therapy Painful ?
Not at all. Most patients describe treatment as extremely relaxing and pleasant. Many report feeling a light pressure, tingling, warmth and/or a relaxing “heaviness” in their arms and legs during or post treatment.
Will I Gain Weight ?
Learning to treat yourself includes the stimulation of appetite suppression points to discourage your desire for food as a substitute for cigarettes.
How Many Self Laser Treatments Will I Need ?
Dave recommends that you treat yourself 2-3 times a day during the first few days after you quit consuming nicotine. Many people will treat themselves once per day thereafter until all cravings have subsided for nicotine.
How Long Are Treatments?
Individual self treatment duration is typically 45 minutes.
How Much Does The Self Laser Therapy To Quit Nicotine Program Cost?
Lazer Dave’s Self Laser Therapy to quit smoking and nicotine program cost is divided into 2 Telehealth Consultations fees.
The FIRST Telehealth Consultation via live video costs $199 USD. This consultation is one-on-one with Lazer Dave. Payment Policy: Full payment is due via EFT or PayPal within 24 hours of making your appointment (sooner if your scheduled appointment takes place less then 24 hours when made). Dave will personally email you the necessary information on how to make payment shortly after you sign up. Cancellation policy: if you request to cancel your appointment less then 24 hours of your scheduled appointment time (EST – Dave’s time zone), at Dave’s discretion he will reimburse only 50% of the original fee. If you cancel more then 24 hours of your appointment time, Dave will reimburse the full fee minus an administration and Self Laser Therapy To Quit Nicotine Guide manual fee of $80 USD. If you re-schedule your appointment within 1 month, no fees will apply—if you cancel 2 consecutive times Dave reserves the right to cancel your appointment and enforce his 50% reimbursement fee policy as above.
The SECOND Telehealth Consultation via live video costs $120 USD. This consultation is in a small group format (up to 2 other participants plus Lazer Dave). Payment Policy: same as above. Cancellation Policy: Same as above except the administration fee is $50 USD (no manual fee).
PLEASE NOTE: The cost of Dave’s Self Laser Therapy program does NOT include the recommended laser device. It is your responsibility to order and pay for a laser device from one of Dave’s recommended suppliers—you will receive a list of these devices after you sign up for the FIRST Telehealth Consultation.
Can You Tell Me More About the Laser Device I Need To Order?
Dave has researched dozens of different lasers for the purposes of his Self Laser Therapy programs. He has sourced 4 different laser light devices at varying price points ($30-$100 USD). You will receive the necessary information to order your laser during your first online consultation.
YOUR INVESTMENT INCLUDES…
- Lazer Dave’s Self Laser Therapy To Quit Nicotine manual (PDF) utilizing his AcuEAZY Protocols plus extra strategies and tips to boost results
- Individualized habit change suggestions and valuable coaching advice
- Two 60-minute Self Laser Therapy Telehealth Consultations to ensure you are confident treating all AcuEAZY points
- Two weeks of email support post second Telehealth Consultation
When Is the Best Time to Sign-up?
NOW! It is very easy to come up with excuses to put off quitting. Nicotine addiction is serious and for many people, laser is a an effective tool to quit.